CRACK THE COMMUNICATION CODE
Is the love of your life losing interest?
Is it difficult to find and sustain a relationship?
Is your sex life stale or non-existence?
Do you feel like you are not appreciated nor listened to?
Imagine if you could attend a two-month course and magically transform your relationship with anyone you know simply because you have special tools that make you irresistible and lovable.
Are you tired of paying for retreats only to find yourself back into that revolving door of limiting patterns that do not serve you?
Learn new ways to navigate triggers that used to shut down you or your partner. Discover how to satisfy their deepest needs, have mind-blowing sex, and reawaken the passion.
Journey into the Heart staff take your needs seriously. Because we do the work on the energetic level as well as the physical level, we offer lasting solutions that make huge improvements even after you integrate back into your reality.
You only know 10% of who you are. the other 90% is running your life. We first help you discover your own self-love and help you heal your own inner conflict.
You will have tools to address the seven biggest reasons for relationship failure
1) How to identify reoccurring patterns that weaken connection.
2) How to co-create your sex life to work for both of you
3) How to put your partner first and still fulfill duties as a parent
4) How to negotiate your financial responsibilities
5) How to set boundaries without making each other wrong
6) How to make a strong loving request that overrides complaints
7) How to communicate and get resolution in the midst of extreme anger and conflict
We will start the 7 weeks with a four or five-day workshop depending on class size.
This package also includes the following:
Two three-day Family Systemic workshops
One-day Self-discovery workshop
Bonus digital content of videos recorded
Private Facebook group for support
plus the following weekly support to stay on track with your relationship dreams:
- No matter how many retreats and workshops we attend, we keep going back into that revolving door of old patterns and behaviors. - With a one-on-one call twice a month where your mentor will help you set intentions, experience ongoing support, getting coaching on breakdowns and hold you accountable to stay focused on your path to sovereignty.
- Circumstances and situations causing despair, hopelessness, depression, and sometimes painful emotions that may flare up. - We gift you a bonus of two emergency one-on-one couples call to help identify stuck emotions and cause breakthroughs while processing the release of negative energy. Your mentor will guide you into a deeper communication and connection between partners and offers support needed to master the process.
- Do you need a safe place to express your concerns or triggers to someone who understands how to work through them, or share with others with the same issues?
- Join our bi-weekly women’s group and men’s group call, a safe place to be seen and heard without judgment. The freedom to express frustrations, triggers, judgments and receive empowering support to see the mirror and have conversations around it. Your mentor will guide you into your Superpowers of Self-responsibility so you can embrace a sovereign relationship with your Self and others.
SIGN UP NOW! And you will receive the following bonus.
~ A special one-time Equine Facilitated Session with Horses (must use no later than September 2020.)
~ A free pass to our annual $2,500 retreat in St. George with the conscous community participants. (you pay lodging and food)
~ Two bonus Reikii treatments at workshops
~ Optional $1,000 plant medicine retreat (you pay food and lodging)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO PARTNERING WITH YOU AS YOU TRANSFORM RELATIONSHIPS BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
A truly transformational journey to sovereignty in all of your relationships.
- Preferred method of payment is Venmo @Shauna-Cuch
Copyright © 2018 journeyintotheheart.net - All Rights Reserved.